WodaN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pkd by WodaN

5 posters

Go down

Pkd by WodaN Empty Pkd by WodaN

Post  FireHowl Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 am

soo i was flying around south archosaur outskirts and i saw 2 5x/6x sins (red) and they tried to kill me (ofcourse they couldnt get me killed).. i did not attack them back or anything i just stood there are laughed a bit and then some r8 psy from wodan (ManSousage) started to attack me too and killed me, i was white named all the time.
Screenshots:
[img]Pkd by WodaN 2011-013[/img]
[img]Pkd by WodaN 2011-014[/img][img]Pkd by WodaN 2011-015[/img][img]Pkd by WodaN 2011-016[/img]

FireHowl

Back to top Go down

Pkd by WodaN Empty Re: Pkd by WodaN

Post  mansausage Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:41 am

Well what this nab wrote is half true. He was picking on two lvl 4x dudes ( one of them was red ) ksing + pking red one, so i gave him lesson how it is when some1 with similiar lvl comes to fight not lvl 4x.

Thx for postig screen my psy rly looks good on these pics too. If that helps i can leave but i wont let some sh1tbag kill noobies who happens are alts of my friends, especially the one who i can 1 shoot lol.

Uncle

mansausage

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:52 am

Lol Man when you applied to WodaN you had agree to these none rpk section. What is it?
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ainsel Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 am

Thank you for posting the screens and sorry that this happened.

First thing... wolfy... you aren't wodan anymore... so please stay out of this!!

Second thing, Uncle you do know that Mayhem isn't FTK anymore... they are off like 2 weeks now!! >.>

Third thing, she didn't had swords... means she didn't ganked/attacked or whatever!!

Even if those lowbies are your friends... rules are rules, one more thing and you will get kicked.

Ainsel
Ainsel
Fashion Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Biatch Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 am

LOL wolfy...GTFO our forums Pkd by WodaN 378803

Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post  mansausage Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:46 pm

To clarify some things:
Did i know mayhem is off ftk list ? no i did not, i checked after this dude wrote they are not on our ftk list
Did i agree to non rpk rule? sure i did and i do not rpk
RPK - Random Player Kill, and that kill i made was not random at all since this person attacked lowbies ofc lost swords because i had to get there ( im pretty busy man ). So the kill was direct and specific as a retaliation for pking lowbies that asked me for assistance + when they asked i was expecting mayhem is on ftk btw why they are not on ftk ? they should be.

So next time i have solution i ll use my other char to pk that nerd ^^

P.S. to firehowl im not sry because u dont deserve anything else go pk lvl 100 not 4x and next time i see u i ll grab another char to kill u which ll be even easier since my psy is not properly geared atm

mansausage

Back to top Go down

Post  FireHowl Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 pm

that was clearly rpk.
and those friends of you were ganking 3x ppl trying to quest there (one of the ppl they attacked is my friend and she asked me to help her), 1 sin in stealth and the other attacked and when the person defended him/herself the one in stealth started to attack too
both of the sins were red.

FireHowl

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMussi Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

mansousage u been a bad boy go to ur room u.u

MissMussi

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MiriAri/

Back to top Go down

Post  mansousa Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh mussi QQ Pkd by WodaN 824470 Pkd by WodaN 824470 Pkd by WodaN 824470

Anyway the previous post of firehowl clearly shows hes nab eah coz hidden orchid is for 33+ zone since the quests there are for this lvl and sins were 41 and 40 so explain me "gank" between lvl 33+ and 40 ? should i mention that only people there at this time what i see were 60+ ? ofc until it ll be proven that lvl 3x can equip green tt60 weap ^^.
About rpk i would suggest u get some education since the one u have is poor.

My reason to kill u was punishment for ganking low lvls.

Oh and last thing 1 sin was red 1 white. That is last reply in this topic since i have better things to do than waste my time on this noob.

mansousa

Back to top Go down

Post  mansousa Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 pm

the link to helpfull source of information http ://www .urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rpk

mansousa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiganorii Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Pam Pam
Couldnt post faster but here i am
When i was pking Omerta sin that Mayhem stuned me only first and here is conversation with him
Pkd by WodaN 2011-011
Here as u can see he killed me like he said on 1st screen bcos he though he can atk me
Pkd by WodaN 2011-012
Then funny SS with nice words "report me"
Pkd by WodaN 2011-013
Here i reported him but not like he ask rotfl
I killed him few times so he was mad and told me that they will put us on KOS like u can see
Pkd by WodaN 2011-014
In the end little Mayhem gang bang
Pkd by WodaN 2011-015
I didnt posted it before cos 1 day after this situation we were cool with that sin

Shiganorii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ainsel Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Shiga... please post such screens on their forum ...

http://mayhem-pw.omgforum.net/f6-rpk-reports
Ainsel
Ainsel
Fashion Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:26 pm

I'll be warning those members involved shiganorii, the person being attacked is a good friend of them but even so, Omerta is on our kill list as well, they shouldn't bother you no matter who you kill. Like Ainsel said, you could post on our forums as well, when doing so we will see your complaint faster and thus take action faster in turn. I apologise for the threats that were expressed.

Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down